The request from Moscow

• S-wagen 201, Thank you. I've done this one too. I think, that's all.

(I see one error in the texture. There are not red boxex between front-window and cab-window. I've already deleted it)

• Hi everyone. I need your help. That's very important.
    I need info about pult of R-wagen (or U4). I've many photos of it,
    but I don't know destination of buttons. Eee... no, there are sings
    in the buttons, and it's easy to understand it. But I don't have info
    about handles near left hand of driver. I hope you can help me about it.

• Zitat

Original von alTerr
    I can create small video of Schweizer Platz - Miquelallee line. Do you need it?

Und, wo ist nun das Video?

• Hi there,

there are no handles on the left side in the cabin of the R- and S-wagons, the only thing the left hand of the driver uses is the control-stick. There is a handle on the right side between the IBIS-Terminal and the diagnosis-panel that includes the buttons/switches for the bell and the horn on its backside. (Not visible for passengers).

And there is a little mistake in the pic of R-Class interior sight: the folding seats are not foldable as single seats. It´s only possible to fold the complete double-seat.

I hope that helps you going on with your great work. :)

regards
    tamperer

Edit:
    I think i understood what handles you mean...

They are for the cabin-heating and -ventilation. The first handle is for the heating intensity, the second for the ventilating intensity. These both handles are revolving. The third handle is to choose between fresh air and recycled air (don´t know if it´s right, the german word is "Umluft"), and the last handle is to choose to let the air come aut at the ground or to defrost the windows. The last two handles are levers.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tamperer ()

• Nice! But still some details about the doorframes ;)
    My memory tells me, that the door release lever is to the left of the doors, and there is an emergency break above the "cab-call" on the right hand frame... But someone please back me up, if possible with a picture...

"Der Mensch, der so ehrbar im Einzelnen, aber so miserabel im Ganzen ist."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• Da hätte ich direkt einmal eine Frage.

Gibt es ein Spiel für die Frankfurter Straßenbahn und die Frankfurter Stadtbahn (bzw. zusammen)?

Wenn ja, wo kann man dies erwerben und was muss man (ungefähr) dafür auf den Tisch legen?

Vielen Dank!

Gruß StVo

--------------------------
    Ich bin durchaus nicht zynisch, ich habe nur meine Erfahrungen, was allerdings ungefähr auf dasselbe hinauskommt.
    Oscar Wilde

• Pro Train Perfect = TS2006-Klon, der von Auran wegen diverser Eigenmächtigkeiten seitens BlueSky-Interactive aber nicht mehr unterstürtzt wird...

"Der Mensch, der so ehrbar im Einzelnen, aber so miserabel im Ganzen ist."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• Zitat

Original von madmax
    Hi,
    alterr wie weit bist du mit der U-bahn

Grüsse madmax

Zitat

Original von madmax
    Hi,
    was für ein Trainz simulator hast du benutzt

Zitat